Mark your calendars for the golf cart maintenance day on November 4th. Hosted across from ABC Liquors in the Sawgrass Village Center.
- HYDRATE BATTERIES: Battery maintenance is required to keep your batteries healthy. Use “distilled water” every month to hydrate batteries.
- BATTERY TERMINALS: Lock down each battery terminal (with a 9/16th wrench).
- BATTERY CABLES: Keep battery cables corrosion free. Build-up of corrosion could eat your battery cables.
- TIRE PRESSURE: Keep tire pressure between 22-25 psi
- BUSHINGS: Use WD40 to spray all bushings. Every 2-3 months.
Please sign up for your service check (appointment) at email@example.com or call us at 904-429-7861