Mark your calendars for the golf cart maintenance day on July 14th. Hosted in the Palencia Swim & Fitness parking lot, benefiting St. Johns County Schools "A.S.S.I.ST" Program.
Free Service Includes:
- HYDRATE BATTERIES: Battery maintenance is required to keep your batteries healthy. We use “distilled water” to hydrate batteries.
- BATTERY TERMINALS: Lockdown each battery terminal (with a 9/16th wrench).
- BATTERY CABLES: Keep battery cables corrosion free. We will remove built-up of corrosion that could potentially eat your battery cables.
- TIRE PRESSURE: Monitor tire pressure & regulate (between 22-25 psi)
- BUSHINGS: We will use WD40 to spray all bushings.
"Exclusive for Palencia residents". ALL golf carts regardless of where they were purchased are welcome.
Please sign up for your service check (appointment) at email@example.com. The 24 spots will go quickly...