Mark your calendars for the golf cart maintenance day on August 11th. Hosted in the parking lot of Palencia Club!
Free Service Includes:
- HYDRATE BATTERIES: Battery maintenance is required to keep your batteries healthy. We use “distilled water” to hydrate batteries.
- BATTERY TERMINALS: Lock down each battery terminal (with a 9/16th wrench).
- BATTERY CABLES: Keep battery cables corrosion free. We will remove built-up of corrosion that could potentially eat your battery cables.
- TIRE PRESSURE: Monitor tire pressure & regulate (between 22-25 psi)
- BUSHINGS: We will use WD40 to spray all bushings.
"Exclusive for Palencia Club Members". ALL golf carts regardless of where they were purchased are welcome.
Please sign up for your service check (appointment) at email@example.com